Competition Terms & Conditions
Please note - These are standard Terms and Conditions for all competitions found at www.intueldonsquare.co.uk
- The competition is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of Intu Properties plc and intu Eldon Square and their families, intu Eldon Square’s service providers, agents and anyone professionally associated with this competition. No purchase required. Only one entry per person. No third-party or bulk entries.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to accept these rules and agree that the decision of intu Eldon Square is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition.
- To enter please submit the online entry form by the date outlined.
- Intu Eldon Square will not consider entries received after the closing date outlined. The winner will be drawn and notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date.
- The prize is as outlined on the competition page.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for the prize. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- The prize winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random by an independent person.
- Intu Eldon Square reserves the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances, to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- No personal information submitted by entrants will be passed on to any third party unless you have opted in and agreed to receive information from intu Eldon Square and third parties.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize.
- If the winner is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- The prize winner’s name and county will be made available on the news pages of www.intueldonsquare.co.uk
- Intu Eldon Square accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant resulting from entering this competition or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize. Nothing shall exclude intu Eldon Square’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, or for fraud.
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The promoter is Intu Properties plc, 40 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BU, a company registered in England No. 2893329. Any queries and comments should be directed in writing to the Marketing Department, intu Eldon Square Shopping Centre, Eldon Court, Percy Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7JB.